At Sacramento Refrigeration, we believe in doing the job right the first time. A corporation begun in 1995. We have developed a strong reputation in the commercial refrigeration industry in Sacramento CA for professionalism, honesty, and integrity.
We are certified in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Heat-Pump repair and maintenance. Our team of commercial refrigeration technicians and professionals will work closely with you to provide you with the right solution that meets your needs and your budget.
At Sacramento Refrigeration we install, upgrade, retrofit and service the following types of commercial refrigeration equipment:
- Commercial and industrial ice making equipment, ranging from 200 lbs/day to well over 4000lbs/day.
- Commercial blast chillers.
- Display freezers and refrigerators.
- Refrigerated storage equipment including walk-ins, warehouses, cases, and reach-ins.
- Commercial and industrial air conditioning.
- Many other forms of HVAC/R equipment.
- Supermarket Refrigeration
- Supermarket Electrical
- Energy Management Systems
- Cold Storage
- Walk-in Coolers / Freezers
- Design/Build Refrigeration & Electrical
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Service Department
- Ice Machines
Our philosophy of doing the job right the first time was a cornerstone in the development of Sacramento Refrigeration’s supply base. We only partner with top tier commercial and industrial suppliers from the commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment industries. So we only install quality equipment that will meet our customer’s needs now and well into the future.
Older Commercial Refrigeration Equipment
If you have older commercial refrigeration or industrial HVAC equipment already installed, our technicians are very knowledgeable regarding legacy designs and have probably worked on your model before. We also have access to a wide base of suppliers that can find old model and rare parts to get your equipment running again in as short a time as possible. If we can’t find a reliable solution to fix your existing commercial refrigeration or HVAC equipment, we will work with you to come up with a plan that meets your cooling needs and your budget.
Whatever your commercial refrigeration or industrial HVAC needs are, we can provide a solution for you by retrofitting or upgrading your existing equipment, installing new equipment, or servicing what you have installed. Contact us today to discuss your commercial refrigeration or industrial HVAC needs.