We provide service for the following types of commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment:
- Commercial and industrial ice making equipment, ranging from 200 lbs/day to well over 4000lbs/day
- Supermarket RefrigerationSupermarket Electrical
- Energy Management Systems
- Cold Storage
- Walk-in Coolers / Freezers
- Design/Build Refrigeration & Electrical
- 24 Hour / 7 Day Service Department
- Ice Machines
- Commercial blast chillers.
- Display freezers and refrigerators.
- Refrigerated storage equipment including walk-ins, warehouses, cases, and reach-ins.
- Commercial and industrial air conditioning.
- Ductless server rooms.
- Many other forms of HVAC/R equipment.
Refrigeration and HVAC equipment requires maintenance. That maintenance can either be planned or done under emergency conditions-like on a hot August night when your restaurant is full of people and your refrigeration or air conditioning has gone out.
Planned maintenance happens according to your schedule and before the equipment breaks down. It is usually much more cost effective too. Emergency Service almost always happens at the most inconvenient time and almost always costs much more. So it is up to you how you want to handle the maintenance and service or your commercial refrigeration and HVAC equipment.
If you would like to take advantage of Sacramento Refrigeration’s PMS program, call our office at 916-567-0500 to schedule a free facility inspection, or e-mail our Service Department at email@example.com. There is no obligation and you’ll find the cost of the PMS program to be very affordable. Remember you will pay to have your equipment maintained. Will it be planned or will it be done under emergency conditions?
Our Services & Products
- Refrigeration Service Contracts
- HVAC Service Contracts
- Emergency Service, Repairs & Parts
- AB-32: Refrigerant Compliance Program
- Indoor Air Quality
- Building Controls & Variable Speed Drives
- Refrigerant Conversions
- Chiller Replacements
- Temporary Cooling & Heating
- Custom Fabricated
- Equipment Overhauls & Upgrades
- Remote Monitoring
- Predictive Maintenance Analysis
- Refrigerant Management